Brand Name: None
Origin: Mainland China
Item Type: Nailclippers
Material: Stainless Steel
Pet Nail Clipper: Stainless Steel
Pet Toes Cutter Scissor: Grooming Tool
Pet Nail Clipper: for Dog Puppy Cat Kitten Rabbit Bunny Bird Hamster
Dog Nailclippers: Stainless Steel Cat Nail Cutter
Animal Claws Scissor Cut: Dog Cat Nail Clipper
Professional Pet Claw Trimmer: Stainless Steel Pet Toes Cutter
Guillotine Nail Clipper: for Small Medium Dogs Cats
Our Professional Dog Nail Trimmers are made from the finest quality stainless steel to give a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge. Nail trimming should be a
regular part of your dog’s grooming. It is important to your pet’s well-being to keep the nails properly trimmed. Be sure to accustom your dog to having its
nails trimmed at an early age to make the experience an enjoyable one and increase the bond between you and your dog.
How to Use:
Holding the paw firmly, trim tip of nail with a single stroke. Be careful to stop short of the quick, the blood vessel inside the nail. Use safety stop to prevent
trimming nails too short. If pet’s nails are very long, trim a small amount. Repeat every 7-10 days until nails are at desired length. Monthly trimming
should be sufficient thereafter.
– Hold the paw securely while trimming the nails.Quickly cut off the top of the nail with a single stroke.
– Sure the handle at the bottom of the file to make the nail smooth.
– Do not cut off too much each time.If the pet’s nails are very long,cut off a small amount and wait about a week to ten days before cutting again.Repeat
every week or ten days until nails are at desired length.
– Do not use for other purpose except for pets.
– Keep beyond children’s touch.